Home Contact CESL About CUPL
CESL - Admission
 Home  Master Programme  Master of European and International Law 
Applicants for the Master of European and International Law must have obtained or be expected to obtain a law degree (Bachelor of Law, State Examination or equivalent) prior to enrollment at CESL.

If English is not your first language and was not the language of instruction for your entire first degree then you must also satisfy CESL's English language requirements. Evidence of your linguistic ability will be required and you will need to submit a valid English test score:

1. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum score of 603 in the paper test or 100 in the internet based test.
2. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a minimum score of 7.0.
3. University of Cambridge ESOL examinations Certificate in Advanced English.

Admissions Policy

Applicants should refer to the Charters of Recruitment released by the Graduate School of CUPL each year for information.

CESL carefully evaluates each applicant based on the application materials submitted. CESL does not hold an entrance examination for international students. However, CESL may conduct interviews by telephone, with alumni, or use other ways thought necessary to assess potential candidates.

Admission to CESL is based on merit. Thus it is recommended and encouraged that all applicants provide CESL with any materials that can demonstrate their achievements.

CESL aims to promote geographical, cultural and ethnic diversity through its admissions policy.

Further information is available on the FAQs page and a new brochure is now available here.
     Prospective Students
     Tuition and Scholarships
     Exam Questions Archive
     Course Schedules
   Teaching Administration