||Legal Education Background
1. Aug. 2002 - Aug. 2003: Senior Researcher, Harvard Law School, U.S.A.
2. Aug. 1996 - Feb. 1997: Visiting Scholar, Harvard Law School.
3. Jul. 1991: Ph.D. of Law, Renmin University of China.
4. Feb. 1989 - Sept. 1990: Appointed by the Ministry of Education of the P. R. China as a participant in the 'Joint Ph.D. Training Program' at Columbia Law School, U.S.A.
5. Jul. 1987: Master of Law, Renmin University of China.
1. Current Positions: Professor, China-EU Scholl of Law at the China University of Political Science and Law (CUPL).
2. Oct. 1993 - Aug. 1997: Associate Professor of Law, CUPL.
3. Jul. 1992 - Oct. 1993: Associate Professor of Law, Renmin University of China.
4. Sept. 1988 - Jul. 1992: Lecturer of Law, Renmin University of China.
Courses taught: Corporate Law, Contract Law, Tort Law, Principles of Civil Law, Obligation Law, Business Law (for business school) and History of Changping. In Jan. 2009, taught the course of Law and China Advanced as the Visiting Professor of Harvard Law School.
Academic Positions at CUPL
1. 2005: Vice President, Academic Committee of CUPL.
2. 1997: Member of the Academic Committee, Degree Committee, and Professional Designation Committee of CUPL.
Part-time Legal Practice
1. Legislation and Consultancy
(1) 2002-06: Expert Consultant, Subcommittee on Amendments to the 'Law of the People' s Republic of China on Partnerships' of the Financial and Economic Committee of the National People's Congress (NPC) Standing Committee.
(2) 2003-06: Expert Consultant, 'Telecommunications Law' Drafting Committee under the Ministry of Information Industry.
(3) 1994-96: Expert Consultant, 'Law of the People's Republic of China on Partnerships' and 'Law of the People's Republic of China on Individual Proprietorship Enterprises' Drafting Committee.
(4) 1992-93: Expert Consultant, 'Corporate Law' Drafting Committee under the Legislative Affairs Commission of the NPC Standing Committee.
2. Market Supervision
2000-02: Expert Member, Share Issuance Examination Committee under the China Securities Regulatory Commission.
3. Administrative Positions
2004-06: Member, State Owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the Beijing Municipal Government.
(1) Member, Expert Consultancy Committee of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Committee (CIETAC).
(2) Arbitrator, Beijing Arbitration Commission.
(3) Independent Director, Legal Consultant, Expert Consultant, and Legal Representative.